Central Florida Water Treatment & Argonide Advanced Filtration Systems
Argonide’s CoolBlue® system offers true microbio-logical purifier performance in a simple three-stage design. Incorporating three distinct advanced technologies, the CoolBlue® system is simple to install and oper-ate and meets the USEPA’s Guide Standard for Mi-crobiological Purifiers as tested/certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA). Each CoolBlue® offers triple protection:
- Stage 1 utilizes Argonide’s original NanoCeram® technology with the latest in activated carbon for improved taste as well as removal of solu-ble contaminants.
- Stage 2 utilizes the highly advanced Fiberdyne® technology from Pentair® Filtration.
- Stage 3 relies on the latest innovation from Argonide . . . the patent-pending DEAL® filtra-tion media. This final polishing filter has been optimized to attract, capture and retain submi-cron particles including bacteria and virus.
- Effective at high pH
- John Guest fittings for ease of installation
- Flow Control
- No back-flushing assures 100% usable purified water
- All components are manufactured with materials that meet FDA requirements 21CFR177.1520 for direct food contact applications
- 99.95% reduction of water-borne Cysts
- 99.99% reduction of Virus
- 99.9999% reduction of Bacteria
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Lead Reduction up to 1,000 gallons
- Turbidity Reduction
- Class 1 Particulate Reduction